Sermon Clips of Pastor Larry Williams
If you were to ask me to summarize my heart it would be this. To proclaim boldly the love, grace, mercy, and truth of the gospel so that the lost and the saved may live an abundant life through Jesus Christ. My greatest desire today is to serve within congregations, small groups, and schools so that the Kingdom of our God could be proudly pushed forward. It is time for a generation to rise up and take our places in Proclaiming that the Kingdom is at Hand.
I love to preach and teach so that those who are far away may come into the Kingdom and those in the kingdom may continue to grow into full maturity. If I may be a blessing to you or your congregation please let me know. I minister in several avenues such as classes, services, and small groups.
This page provides an overview of what I have to offer you and your body, as well as an overview of what you can expect.
What You Can Expect
Here’s what you can expect from me and my team:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the goals you want for your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees on my blog. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
A Little About Me
In my heart I am a revivalist to the core. I wholeheartedly push back against the idea that we are a powerless people who are victims. I believe God left his church, his ekklesia, with the most powerful gift known to creation. That is the Holy Spirit. By the Holy Spirit we are able to release the captive, see the blind eyes opened, help the lame walk, and pour the love of God out on creation. We are able to invite people to find life which is only found in Jesus Christ. I believe the bridegroom is coming for his bride. It is our job as those in leadership within this bride to receive his instructions and lead her to full maturity.
I have been speaking publicly for more than 15 years to churches, non-profits, governments, and schools. I have spent most of my career working directly with students and adults in the traditional church environment, juvenile probation system, as well as local jr. high and high schools.
In my full-time ministry experience I was over a program that exploded from 40 7th – 12th grade students that was meeting on Wednesday nights to a program that have multiplied by 5x in 3 years. We successfully split to three weekly services, weekly prayer and bible study groups, as well as a very active on-campus ministry called Nugate (click here for the TV spot or click here for the newspaper article.) We successfully built systems and organizations that composed of assimilation, communication, annual and monthly events, student and adult volunteer teams, to services and events.
I completed my time working at LifeBridge Christian Center. I oversaw every thing from birth – 30. I regularly taught on Sunday Mornings for adults, Wednesdays Nights for youth, and Thursday Nights for Young Adults. I also helped to create, implement, and teach the discipleship classes. I also handled the creation, implementation, and revising of administrative systems.
I continue to love working with public schools, non-profits and writing content for my blog. I also am continuously engaging in the creation and implementation of programs and organizations for churches and non-profits as needed.
In my juvenile experience I worked as a detention officer for three years in one of the most successful and highly regarded juvenile centers in the state of Texas. We were annually rated with perfect scores from the state of Texas. I transitioned over into the probation program where my training and influence continued working with 10-17 year olds for another 3 years.
I have been married to my wife Emily for 10 years and I am a father of three. I live in Longview, TX. During my free time I love to read, cooking for my family and friends, and allowing myself to daydream a little.
Favorite Speaking Subjects
- Identity of the Believer
- The Heart of God
- The Abundant Life that Jesus came to give us
- Breaking the Orphan Spirit
- The Movement that Jesus Started
- Ministry and non-profit leadership,
- Organizational Oversight,
- Servant Leadership
- Team Building
- How to Start and Finish in Ministry
Thanks again for considering me for your event and/or service. You can take the next step by checking my availability. Just fill out the form below so that we may start communicating about your event. I will personally get back with you right away. Personal and Professional References are available at your request.